The Office of Online Administration (OOA) supports online education at the University of Missouri-St. Louis by coordinating efforts of student services and faculty development. The OOA gathers and delivers information regarding compliance and procedures, and conducts research of institutional and national trends in a rapidly changing field. The OOA supports students, faculty, and staff through administering, implementing, and developing
- online student support services
- online faculty support services
- online academic programs
- new or enhanced online courses
- online education research
- out-of-state compliance requirements
The OOA is committed to the UMSL mission as it serves the university community's needs. Please follow the links below for more information.